Election 2024 Countdown

Days
Hrs
Mins
Secs

Poll Result

George Magazine Poll Question

Where do you get your News information from and does it influence your political decision making?
Please comment

Alt-Right Social Media (Telegram and Truth Social) 597
Other 175
X (Twitter) 127
Right Wing Media (FoxNews, Newsmax, OANN) 128
TiTok 55
Legacy Media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC) 94
Facebook 67

Please share The George Poll!

35 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
EllieM
28 days ago

I receive most of my information on current happenings by reading “The Gateway Pundit” online news website. This website is an excellent source of information, always bringing the most current news to us, as they update their website every 10 minutes or so with new news articles to read. Jim Hoft and his brother Joe Hoft have created an very informative website and are always “on top of the news.” Contributing writers to The Gateway Pundit include Cara Castronuova and Paul Ingrassia, both “heavy hitters” in the Trump/Conservative world, top-rate journalists, and very well spoken individuals………….. amusingly, Wikipedia bashes TGP in a most vicious way……… stating this following description of TGP in the first 2 lines of their page: …….. ” The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right and fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.”………. this description now confirms that TGP is a top source for credible information! LOL …………… I will also frequently read articles from “The Epoch Times”, another great source of information covering events here and around the world. Finally, there are many “truthers” on Truth Social who post current information (ie. President Donald J Trump, Kash Patel, DC Draino, Benny Johnson, PepeLivesMatters, plus dozens of others too numerous to type here……. In the past, I used Q for information on items to research and discover. Reading the Q posts inspired me to continue to do research on my own……….

EllieM
Reply to  EllieM
28 days ago

oops- I forgot to include getting my info from George Magazine too!!…….. I don’t use any of the news sources influence my political decision making….. just be well read and then use your common sense to make your decisions.

Amy Lane
28 days ago

Badlands Media is where I get my news from. Badlandsmedia.tv or find them on Rumble

Bro Andrew
28 days ago

Good to know, in the GEORGE crowd, no one turns on CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBS, BBS, FOX etc the Kabal owned brain washing network run by well organizied : Non-Free Ma$onic $atani$t puppets, all headed for hell in a hand bag. They all rejected the Wonderful Savior and Lord of Lords and did not follow their hearts.

Michelle Neuenswander
28 days ago

I’m on TikTok the most since my Twitter was taken by the commies in 2020, but it is way censored. So if I’m digging for truth that isn’t censored very much, I go to X. But I think they’ve got my IP from my suspended account on X because I can’t get my account to grow to what it was before. Truth Social is still kind of harder for me to navigate. The last place on earth I get my information is the news, including Fox. My FAVORITE reliable place to learn since last year is GENE HO’S FABULOUS AND HILARIOUS videos and lives. Period. 🥰 I trust you, Gene!

Gene Ho
Reply to  Michelle Neuenswander
27 days ago

Thank you!!!

Marty
28 days ago

Wish I could’ve selected more than 1.

Veronica Long
28 days ago

Phil Godlewski and Lin Wood

Doug
28 days ago

I use the Alt Media News Aggregator, https://censored.news/

Lori Valadez
28 days ago

Doug , Stacy, Michael Tellinger and Lord Randell Kaiser

Jennifer Ryan
28 days ago

Epoch Times & Zero Hedge

Steve P
28 days ago

I use a mix of many of the choices listed for this poll. I use Telegram, Truth Social, Unifyd TV by Jason Shurka, Rumble video platform, X, Tik Tok, etc. I never rely on one alternative media platform. I like to have a well rounded view, and then add in my GOD given intuition, to make the final decision as to what is actually truthful.

error: Content is protected !!